Thursday, September 22, 2011

Addresses for business letters

Here are some addresses you might need for your letters:

Mr. Dennis M. Walcott
Chancellor, New York City Department of Education
Tweed Courthouse
52 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007

Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
City Hall
New York, NY 10007
Note: no further address is needed for New York City Hall

Mayor William A. Bell, Sr.
Birmingham City Hall
710 20th Street North; Room 205
Birmingham, AL 35203
 
Mayor Frank Melton
Jackson City Hall
219 South President Street
Jackson, MS 39201
 
I haven't been able to track down Diane Nash's address yet, but I've sent some e-mails and I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr. Toomajian for tracking down these addresses for the 8th graders. The students of 802 are excited about this project and have asked if we would actually be sending out their letters. A few have also asked if they could send their letters to President Barack Obama.

    I am looking forward to reading these letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I told my students that we'd only send the best. But I didn't say how many. If they're all outstanding, I don't see why we couldn't send them all.

    ReplyDelete